The Inspiration range expands with the arrival of Inspiration Yuzu, a unique and subtle citrus now famous in all four corners of the planet. This iconic fruit is found halfway up mountains in Southeast Japan’s rural Kochi region. Yuzu bursts onto the palate with a unique citrusy flavour.
What makes INSPIRATION exceptional?
- The unique texture of chocolate. INSPIRATION can be used just like any other Valrhona chocolate couverture.
- An intense flavour and colour. Developed using Valrhona's R&D expertise.
- 100% natural ingredients. No preservatives, added colours, or artificial flavours!
This product is naturally dairy free.
Note: Due to high temperatures or high humidity, chocolate products may melt during shipment. We only ship chocolate during fall/winter/spring months when the temperature is cooler. However, we cannot guarantee that chocolate will not melt during the shipping process. Chocolate that has encountered melting will appear dull coloured or may have greyish/white streaks and dots. This is known as 'bloom' and indicates that the cocoa butter is separating from the chocolate and is rising to the surface. Although not the prettiest in appearance, chocolates with bloom are fine to eat with little impact to the texture or taste of the chocolate.
- 34.4% cocoa minimum, pure cocoa butter.
- 906 g (2 lb) package option is not in original Valrhona packaging. These have been re-packaged from a larger size bag.
- 3 kg (6.6 lb) package option is in original Valrhona packaging.
- Product of France
- The repackaged item was packaged using machines that may have come into contact with nuts, egg proteins, wheat/gluten, dairy or dairy products, soy, tartrazine, corn, poppy seeds, MSG, mustard, sulphites, lupine and sesame.
Will higher-quality chocolate really make a difference in my cakes, muffins and cookies?
You don't really need to use the highest quality chocolates for your cakes, muffins and cookies. There are many fine, reasonably priced chocolates available in supermarkets that are excellent for cake glazes, mousses, fillings, etc. However, as is so often the case in life, there is a reason why certain chocolates are more expensive than others - quality. This is the reason why professional chocolatiers, bakers and pastry chefs rely on professional quality chocolates. You will find that working with a quality chocolate will eliminate waste, make the process easier and the end product more delicious.
Sugar, cocoa butter, maltodextrin, yuzu juice, emulsifier (soy lecithin). Made in a facility that uses milk. - The repackaged item was packaged using machines that may have come into contact with nuts, egg proteins, wheat/gluten, dairy or dairy products, soy, tartrazine, corn, poppy seeds, MSG, mustard, sulphites, lupine and sesame.